1.7. Gender: M/F

1.8. Phone Number: INTEGER
1.9. Residence Address: STRING
1.10. Previous Employment: STRING
1.11 Are you a U.S High School graduate? : Y/N

2. Background Information

2.1. Do you have any prior convictions?: Y/N
2.2. Do you have any outstanding criminal charges: Y/N
2.3. Have you ever been detained by any kind of officer? If so, when and why? Y/N STRING
2.4. Do you currently possess a valid San Andreas driver's license?: Y/N
2.4.1. If yes, has it been suspended anytime and for what reason: STRING

3. Medical Conditions

3.1. Physical Status: STRING
3.2. Medical Status: STRING
3.3. Do you have any physical or mental conditions that would hinder your ability to perform the job functions? If so, what?: Y/N STRING

4. Qualifications and Skills

4.1. Why should we consider you for a position as a Police Officer?[150 words]: STRING
4.2. What skills, attributes and or qualities do you have that will be beneficial towards the Los Santos Police Department?[50 words]: STRING

5.((OOC INFORMATION))

5.1. Location: STRING
5.2. Timezone: STRING

5.3. Post a list of ALL your past factions/families you've been apart of on this server:
    Factions/Families
  • FACTION/FAMILY
  • FACTION/FAMILY
  • FACTION/FAMILY

5.4. How long have you been a member of the Magnet Gaming Roleplay?: INTEGER
5.5. Have you faced any recent punishments by any Administrator?: Y/N
5.5.1. Have you ever been banned? If yes, why were you banned and when?: Y/N STRING

5.6. Are you able to fluently speak and write English?: Y/N
5.7. Do you have Mumble installed and working?: Y/N
5.8. Do you possess a working microphone?: Y/N

5.9. Screenshot of Stats: IMAGE

5.10. Accounts:
    Accounts
  • MAIN
  • ALT
  • ALT
  • ALT

6. Legal Declaration

I (Surname, Forename) certify that the answers contained within this Application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By agreeing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and ban from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer

(( By submitting this application I understand that any member of the LSPD may encourage the High Command to give their final decision. I understand that the High Command may deny my application for whatever reason(s), without reason or justification. I understand that I have to abide the OOC Rules of the LSPD. I understand that the Faction Administrator may kick/faction ban me if I do not abide the OOC Rules of the LSPD.))

7.Applicant's Signature

Applicants Signature: SIGNATURE
Date: INTEGER

Code: Select all

[centre][img]http://i.imgur.com/j3j2HwD.jpg[/img]
[b][size=150]Los Santos Police Department
Application for Employment[/size][/b][/centre]

[b][size=150]1. Personal Information[/size][/b]
[hr][/hr]

1.1. Forename: [b][i]STRING[/i][/b]
1.2. Surname: [b][i]STRING[/i][/b]
1.3. Middle name(s)(if any): [b][i]STRING[/i][/b]
1.4. Date of Birth: [b][i]XX/XX/XXXX[/i][/b]
1.5. Place of Birth: [b][i]STRING[/i][/b]

1.6. Ethnic Group: [b][i]White/Black/Latino/Hispanic[/i][/b]
1.7. Gender: [b][i]M/F[/i][/b]

1.8. Phone Number: [b][i]INTEGER[/i][/b]
1.9. Residence Address: [b][i]STRING[/i][/b]
1.10. Previous Employment: [b][i]STRING[/i][/b]
1.11 Are you a U.S High School graduate? : [b][i]Y/N[/i][/b]

[b][size=150]2. Background Information[/size][/b]
[hr][/hr]

2.1. Do you have any prior convictions?: [b][i]Y/N[/i][/b]
2.2. Do you have any outstanding criminal charges: [b][i]Y/N[/i][/b]
2.3. Have you ever been detained by any kind of officer? If so, when and why? [b][i]Y/N STRING[/i][/b]
2.4. Do you currently possess a valid San Andreas driver's license?: [b][i]Y/N[/i][/b]
2.4.1. If yes, has it been suspended anytime and for what reason: [b][i]STRING[/i][/b]

[b][size=150]3. Medical Conditions[/size][/b]
[hr][/hr]

3.1. Physical Status: [b][i]STRING[/i][/b]
3.2. Medical Status: [b][i]STRING[/i][/b]
3.3. Do you have any physical or mental conditions that would hinder your ability to perform the job functions? If so, what?: [b][i]Y/N STRING[/i][/b]

[b][size=150]4. Qualifications and Skills[/size][/b]
[hr][/hr]

4.1. Why should we consider you for a position as a Police Officer?[150 words]: [b][i]STRING[/i][/b]
4.2. What skills, attributes and or qualities do you have that will be beneficial towards the Los Santos Police Department?[50 words]: [b][i]STRING[/i][/b]

[b][size=150]5.((OOC INFORMATION))[/size][/b]
[hr][/hr]

5.1. Location: [b][i]STRING[/i][/b]
5.2. Timezone: [b][i]STRING[/i][/b]

5.3. Post a list of ALL your past factions/families you've been apart of on this server:
[list]Factions/Families
[*]FACTION/FAMILY
[*]FACTION/FAMILY
[*]FACTION/FAMILY[/list]

5.4. How long have you been a member of the Magnet Gaming Roleplay?: [b][i]INTEGER[/i][/b]
5.5. Have you faced any recent punishments by any Administrator?: [b][i]Y/N[/i][/b]
5.5.1. Have you ever been banned? If yes, why were you banned and when?: [b][i]Y/N STRING[/i][/b]

5.6. Are you able to fluently speak and write English?: [b][i]Y/N[/i][/b]
5.7. Do you have Mumble installed and working?: [b][i]Y/N[/i][/b]
5.8. Do you possess a working microphone?: [b][i]Y/N[/i][/b]

5.9. Screenshot of Stats: [b][i]IMAGE[/i][/b]

5.10. Accounts:
[list]Accounts
[*]MAIN
[*]ALT
[*]ALT
[*]ALT[/list]

[b][size=150]6. Legal Declaration[/size][/b]
[hr][/hr]
I [i](Surname, Forename)[/i] certify that the answers contained within this Application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By agreeing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and ban from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer

(( By submitting this application I understand that any member of the LSPD may encourage the High Command to give their final decision. I understand that the High Command may deny my application for whatever reason(s), without reason or justification. I understand that I have to abide the OOC Rules of the LSPD. I understand that the Faction Administrator may kick/faction ban me if I do not abide the OOC Rules of the LSPD.))

[b][size=150]7.Applicant's Signature[/size][/b]
[hr][/hr]

Applicants Signature: [b][i]SIGNATURE[/i][/b]
Date: [b][i]INTEGER[/i][/b]
LSPD Chief of Police((R20)) [Leadership by Alvar Fernandez]

Return to “Recruitment Desk”