Server Need you

This forum is for general chat about MGRP.
Nura
Junior Helper
In-Game Names: Nura_Rihyon

Server Need you

Postby Nura » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:58 am

I have no idea what to say but. It's felt like the server is dead to me.. or maybe people online in differents time(timezone). But everytimes i join the server it was like wow... I'm the only one. Sometime theres a member who join the game but... always the same person. I've been posting this server ip and there's a few enter the server but they just left bcuz there's less player or no admins(mostly they come for admin). But come on, I looked into the forums member list there was alot of you. Where the hell does everyone go? There are some accepted in admin team and some have failed(I understand if they won't ingame anymore). Where is everybody ?!!!!!!
TypicalElite
Retired Manager
In-Game Names: Sami_Martinez
Tony_Moretti

Re: Server Need you

Postby TypicalElite » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:39 pm

Nura wrote:I have no idea what to say but. It's felt like the server is dead to me.. or maybe people online in differents time(timezone). But everytimes i join the server it was like wow... I'm the only one. Sometime theres a member who join the game but... always the same person. I've been posting this server ip and there's a few enter the server but they just left bcuz there's less player or no admins(mostly they come for admin). But come on, I looked into the forums member list there was alot of you. Where the hell does everyone go? There are some accepted in admin team and some have failed(I understand if they won't ingame anymore). Where is everybody ?!!!!!!

I know how you feel, i'm also usually IG by myself (Riding around Red County & creating bizzes/houses) and not one player joined, the timezones may affect it? I'm not sure, for me it's 8 A.M. and for you guys it's probably afternoon (12PM - 4PM), I usually join when there's a player. I agree with you though, the server wasn't "dead" before you registered and applied, everyday I would wake up with five-eight players IG. In my opinion, the more admins there is IN-GAME, the more players join.

As for the forums member list, most of them are SPAM accounts, recently we were getting a lot of spam/advertise topics but no worries, that's solved now.

We all need to try and stay active, but we can't force others to come IG if they're having a crisis (IRL) or maybe they're busy. I agree with you Nura, I still have faith in this project, but like I said, "the more admins there is IN-GAME, the more players join," that's the issue.
Zoneo
Server Owner
In-Game Names: Joe_Maclesfield
Alfie_Lester
Alvar_Fernandez

Postby Zoneo » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:05 pm

Same here, I agree. All I can say is that if somebody comes asking for admin, direct them to the forums. It usually retains their interest if they feel they have a chance of becoming an admin, and the often play IG more.

brokenhouse
Junior Helper
In-Game Names: Benz_Underwood

Postby brokenhouse » Thu May 18, 2017 1:38 pm

Man, it's been a long time since this was posted. It makes me sad watching all these moderators' last active dates. I wish I could've been more earlier, but here I am. I'm gonna revive this server, as much as I can. I'm a new player, I just joined 10 minutes ago: 18/05/2017, 15:20! I hope I will be able to, since, not everything can be exactly as planned. I'm gonna try to be as active as I can and reach out to the older players that have quit, and try to tell them this server is gonna be revived again.
TypicalElite
Retired Manager
In-Game Names: Sami_Martinez
Tony_Moretti

Postby TypicalElite » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:33 pm

brokenhouse wrote:Man, it's been a long time since this was posted. It makes me sad watching all these moderators' last active dates. I wish I could've been more earlier, but here I am. I'm gonna revive this server, as much as I can. I'm a new player, I just joined 10 minutes ago: 18/05/2017, 15:20! I hope I will be able to, since, not everything can be exactly as planned. I'm gonna try to be as active as I can and reach out to the older players that have quit, and try to tell them this server is gonna be revived again.

Hmm... ;)

Return to “General Chat”